Automated Hematology Analyzer – Laser Technology
Reliable • Economical • State of the Art
Combining proven impedance detectors with modern laser technology HumaCount 5L allows for differentiating and counting of five types of WBCs together with an analysis of the red blood cells as well as platelets. HumaCount 5L is the first choice for medium to larger laboratories with sophisticated demands and high quality standards. It offers everything needed for a state-of-the-art and economic routine in high standard hematology laboratories.
• 60 samples/hour
• 26 parameters (CBC+5DIFF mod):
WBC, LYM, MON, NEU, EOS, BAS, LYM%, MON%,NEU%, EOS%, PLT, PCT, MPV, PDW, BAS%, RBC,
HCT, MCV, HGB, MCH, MCHC, RWDcv, RDWsd, PDWcv, PDWsd, P-LCC, P-LCR
• Optional auto-sampler with barcode reader.
• Data storage for 100,000 samples include histograms, dot plots.
• STAT samples at any time
• Optional 2D barcode for error-free upload of target values
• Cost saving with only 3 reagents required
• Additional flags for Large Immature Cells (LIC) and Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY)
• Low sample volume with optional small sample module
• HL7, LIS integration bi-directional
• Measurement Method:
- Volumetric impedance change for WBC, RBC, PLT
- Spectrophotometry for HGB
- Light scattering 4-diff measurement:
- LYM, MON, NEU, EOS
- Light scattering BASO measurement
• Aperture diameter:
- WBC: 80μm
- RBC, PLT: 70μm
• Sample volume:
- Closed- and Open-mode: 110 μl (25 μl with Small Sample Module).
• Tube Identification:
- By means of the front panel keyboard (enter ID).
- By means of the barcode labels (manual and/or auto sampler).
• Auto-alignment system.