Portable System for the Determination of Hemoglobin in Blood.
Easy to Operate, Flexible & Unique.
Reliable and Accurate Results in Seconds
• Fast hemoglobin measurement
• Cyanide-free AHD method, (Not influenced by corpuscular parts and lipid components)
• Accurate and reliable
• Measuring time < 10 sec.
• Measuring range: 0.1 – 30 g/dl (5 – 300 g/l).
• Measuring principle: Transmission/absorption.
• Results from 0 – 30 g/dl
• Memory: Up to 1,000 results including date and time.
• Pre-calibrated, portable instrument
• Simple, intuitive operation
• Modern, extremely durable optics
• Tough construction designed for use even under adverse conditions
• Suitable for pediatric testing; only 20 μl sample volume.
• Reagent and control shelf life 3 years even under extreme climatic conditions.
• Open for other clinical chemistry tests.
• Developed and manufactured in Germany.
• Clinical Use:
- Blood banks.
- Doctor’s offices.
- Dialysis centers.
- Transfusion centers.
- Point-of-care testing.
- Neonatal and pediatric testing.